Accreditation, Memberships and Licenses
The Distance Education and Training Council
The Paralegal Institute is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), Washington D.C. The Accrediting Commission of the DETC is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency and is a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. The Paralegal Institute also is licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Post Secondary Education.
The National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc.
The Paralegal Institute, Inc. has complied with the qualifications and requirements for membership in the National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. and has agreed to be bound by the NALA Code of Ethics & Professional Responsibility, therefore declared a duly qualified member of NALA.
Graduates of the Paralegal Institute are eligible to seek certification from the National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA), to become a Certified Legal Assistant (CLA), upon completion of NALA's minimum course requirements.
The Paralegal Institute has memberships in the following educational associations and organizations
- American Council on Education
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation
- American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants
The Paralegal Institute has the following military affiliations:
- Programs of The Paralegal Institute are approved for Veterans Benefits
- The Paralegal Institute is a member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Consortium (SOC)
- The Paralegal Institute is a participating college of ConAp.