The Paralegal Institute at Brighton College has been offering quality distance education programs for nearly 30 years. Our online Paralegal, Legal Nurse Consultant, and Criminal Justice programs are self-paced allowing you the flexibility to maintain your busy schedule while attending classes from an accredited college.
Through our highly qualified faculty and commitment to our students, The Paralegal Institute at Brighton College is the perfect choice.
If at any time you would like to speak to an advisor, please call us at (800) 354-1254. You can also email us at email@example.com. Let us help you prepare for a successful career!
Institutional Mission Statement
The mission of Brighton College is to provide quality distance adult education in an online, supportive learning environment that promotes self-development, self-discipline, meaningful employment, and life long learning.
The Goals of Brighton College are:
- to provide quality distance education to students seeking preparation for a career in their chosen field as a paralegal, a legal nurse consultant, criminal justice professions, an allied health professional or in an entry level position in a business environment;
- to provide instruction from practicing professionals, specializing in their respective area and sharing their expertise and experience ensuring that what students are learning is relevant and current in today’s world;
- to assist graduates in realizing their goals throughout their careers by promoting professional development and lifelong learning.
The mission and goals of Brighton College are accomplished by successfully achieving the following objectives:
- to provide a positive, supportive distance learning environment through excellent student services that builds students' motivation for learning new skills and accomplishing educational goals;
- to prepare competently skilled graduates for an entry level position in their chosen field through a curriculum that incorporates practical application of the skills they are learning;
- to deliver a curriculum that prepares students to sit for a certification exam when appropriate to the program of study;
- to continually review and update or add new courses of study when necessary, offering the most current information and meeting industry standards;
- to assess its mission and achievement of institutional effectiveness through student academic progress, student satisfaction, and graduate outcomes.
The Paralegal Institute at Brighton College continually assesses its mission and achievement of institutional effectiveness through student academic progress, student satisfaction, and graduate outcomes.
More Information About The Paralegal Institute at Brighton College
To find out more information about our school and programs, follow the links below:
- Faculty and Staff
- Student Testimonials
- Accreditation and Affiliations
- Consumer Information Disclosure